Your destination, your way
Vietnam is one of Southeast Asia’s most beautiful countries, attracting travellers to its lush mountains, bustling cities and golden sand beaches. Despite rapid modernisation in Vietnam’s urban centres of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh, time-honoured traditions remain intact amongst the locals. There are numerous ancient landmarks and colonial structures that have survived throughout the bumps and scrapes of history.
Buddhist shrines can be found next to towering skyscrapers, where you can experience vibrant festivals and ceremonies dating back hundreds of years. Long, sandy beaches are home to luxurious resorts and fine-dining venues, making them ideal romantic getaways, while expansive rice terraces on the hills make for excellent hiking excursions.
Package Validity (until 31/12/2020)
- HoChiMinhComplex, One Pillar Pagoda.
- Cat Cat village, Tien Sa waterfall (Silver Waterfall).
- Fansipan Mountain. Hanoi 36 Old Quarter.
HIGHLIGHTS PHU QUOC
- Ham Ninh Fishing Village.
- Su Muon Pagada, Forest wine Sim facility.
- Hon Thom cable car, Phu Quoc Prison, Ganh Dau cape.
HIGHLIGHTS CAN THO - CHAU DOC
- Tra Su bird sanctuary.
- Cai Rang floating market.
- Binh Thuy Ancient House.
- Pothisomron Pagoda.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prices are based on Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- Prices quoted are based on per person basis.
- Tour prices and itinerary quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
- Subject to room and tour availability.
- Peak season surcharge may apply (to be advised upon booking).
- No Refund value for partial/fully unutilised tours or services.
- We reserved the right to alter, amend, delete or to add to the conditions or withdraw the package at any time without prior notice.
- Others terms and conditions apply.