Your destination, your way
South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African continent, marked by several distinct ecosystems. Inland safari destination Kruger National Park is populated by big game. The Western Cape offers beaches, lush winelands around Stellenbosch and Paarl, craggy cliffs at the Cape of Good Hope, forest and lagoons along the Garden Route, and the city of Cape Town, beneath flat-topped Table Mountain.
Package Validity (until 30/9/2020)
- Kruger National Park, Mpumalanga.
- Cape Town, Western Cape - Table Mountain, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Chapman’s Peak Drive, Penguin Colony at Boulder’s Beach.
- Johannesburg - Hector PietersonMuseu,Mandela House, Soccer City, Regina Mundi Church.
- Sun City - The Lost City
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prices quoted are based on Malaysia Ringgit (MYR).
- Prices quoted are based on minimum of 02 adults travelling and per person basis. (Triple sharing not allowed)
- Peak season or special event surcharge & block out dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Malaysia Passport Holder NO Visa required travel to South Africa.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice and subject to availability at time of reservation.
- We reserved the right to alter, amend, delete or add to the conditions or withdraw the package at any time without prior notice.
- Others Terms and Conditions apply.