Your destination, your way
The main reason to experience New Zealand is nature at her best offering breath-taking landscapes of stunning and diverse natural beauty which include majestic and dramatic fjords, spectacular glaciers, rugged mountains, vast plains and farmland, long coastlines, wonderful sandy beaches and active geothermal regions plus so much more. The country also has history, culture and, wine lands producing excellent wines.
New Zealand is a country made up of two major islands, the North and South Islands, separated by the Cook Strait which is 22 kilometres/14 miles in width at its narrowest point. They contrast in not only terrain and physical features but also in character and attractions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prices quoted are based on New Zealand Dollar (NZD); payment in Ringgit Malaysia subject to prevailing currency exchange rate upon booking.
- Prices quoted are based on minimum of 1 adult travelling and per person basis.
- A non-refundable deposit of RM800 per person is required upon booking request. Full payment is required once booking is confirmed.
- Cancellation: Non-refundable
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice and subject to availability at time of reservation.
- We reserved the right to alter, amend, delete or add to the conditions or withdraw the package at any time without prior notice.
- Sunway Travel Group terms and conditions apply.