Your destination, your way
DOMESTIC TOURS - Southern Region
• Malacca • Johor •
Malacca in Peninsular Malaysia is also spelled Melaka and is one of the most interesting parts of the country. Malacca has a varied history, having been colonized by the Portuguese, Dutch, and British, and as such you will find influences from all of these former colonial powers in the food, architecture, and even the language.
The city also has a large Chinese community known as Peranakan or Straits Chinese which has led to the Nonya culture which is a mix of Malay and Chinese influences that has even spawned a completely unique cuisine in the form of delicious Nonya dishes. As well as food, you can expect a huge number of cultural attractions in Malacca, and considering its size it has a wide variety of engaging museums which will be a treat for any history buffs wanting to know more about the area.
- Christ Church, Stadthuys, Cheng Hoon Teng Chinese Temple
- A Famosa Fort, St. Paul’s Church.
- Malacca River Cruise, Baba & Nonya Heritage Museum.
- Jonker Walk Night Market.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prices quoted are based on Malaysia Ringgit (MYR) and discounted
- Prices quoted are based on minimum of 02 adults travelling and per person basis.
- Child age policy : 2-11 yrsold, below 2 years old FOC.
- Prices & itinerary quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
- Surcharges will apply if travel date fall on any events.
- We reserved the right to alter, amend, delete or to add to the conditions or withdraw the package at any time without prior notice.
- Other terms and conditions apply.