Your destination, your way
DOMESTIC TOURS - Southern Region
• Malacca • Johor •
Johor Bahru, capital of the Malaysian state of Johor, sits at the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula. With a causeway across the Straits of Johor connecting it to Singapore, it’s a gateway for exploration of that island nation.
Along the Straits of Johor, about 16 km away from Mersing town lies a big and beautiful island called Pulau Rawa. Known as the Maldives island (or some say Pearl of an island) of Johor, Pulau Rawa, otherwise known as Rawa Island. "Rawa" is the local term for white doves, which are abundant in the island. An idyllic Malaysia tropical island popular with families looking to unwind from the stress and strain of modern life. Feel the grains of white, sun-baked sand between your toes as you stroll along the beach. Take a dip in the warm waters of the South China Sea.
- Beachfront Waterslide .
- Island hopping.
- Hobby-cat sailing.
- LEGOLAND Theme Park.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Applicable for all markets.
- Prices quoted are based on Malaysia Ringgit (MYR) and discounted
- Prices quoted are based on minimum of 02 adults travelling and per person basis.
- Prices & itinerary quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
- Surcharges will apply if travel date fall on any events.
- We reserved the right to alter, amend, delete or to add to the conditions or withdraw the package at any time without prior notice.
- Other terms and conditions apply.