Your destination, your way
DOMESTIC TOURS - East Malaysia
• Sabah • Sarawak • Labuan •
Sabah is a Malaysian state occupying the northern part of the island of Borneo. It's famed for its 4,095m-tall Mount Kinabalu, the country’s highest peak, crowned with distinctive granite spires. Sabah is also known for its beaches, rainforest, coral reefs and abundant wildlife, much of it within parks and reserves. Offshore, the Sipadan and Mabul islands are noted diving destinations.
Kundasang is a town in the district of Ranau in Sabah, It is located about 6 kilometres away from Kinabalu National Park, 12 kilometres from Ranau town and is renowned for its vegetable market which is open seven days a week. It is the closest town to Mount Kinabalu and has a panoramic view of the Mountain.
Ground Package Only
- Tamparuli Suspension Bridge & The Nabalu Market.
- Desa Cattle Dairy Farm.
- Kinabalu Park the World Heritage.
- Hot Spring tour & Canopy Walk. Upside Down House.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prices quoted are based on minimum of 2 adults travelling and per person basis.
- Prices & itinerary quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
- Subject to room availability.
- Peak season surcharge may apply.
- We reserved the right to alter, amend, delete or to add to the conditions or withdraw the package at any time without prior notice.
- Other terms and conditions apply.