Your destination, your way
DOMESTIC TOURS - Central Region
• Kuala Lumpur • Selangor • Negeri Sembilan •
Kuala Selangor, Day Tour
Kuala Selangor is popular for the great attraction alongside the Selangor River (Sungai Selangor) that runs through Kuala Selangor. You can spot the famous fireflies (Kelip-Kelip in Bahasa Melayu) during evenings/nights along Selangor River. Eagle Feeding is one of the must-do activities in Kuala Selangor. Eagle Feeding is started with a boat trip from Pasir Penambang to the estuary of the Selangor River, you will able to see a lot of eagles is waiting the foods from your tour guides. “Blue tears,” a natural nighttime phenomenon caused by algae “Dinoflagellates,“ can be seen in Kuala Selangor where visitors get to catch a speedboat ride along the waters where the Selangor River
Sky Mirror, Day Tour
Kuala Selangor Sky Mirror named after its mirror-like reflection of the sky is a mystery island that will only emerge for several days every month: During the 1st and 15th of a lunar month, as well as 4 days before or after these dates. It is also dubbed the Salar de Uyuni of Malaysia, after similar natural wonder in Bolivia.
Special Promo! Book & Travel before 31 August 2020
- Boat ride to Sky Mirror.
- Bukit Melawati. Altingsburg Lighthouse.
- Eagle feeding.
- Blue Tears.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prices quoted are based on Malaysia Ringgit (MYR)
- Prices quoted are based on minimum of 04 adults travelling and per person basis.
- Prices & itinerary quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
- Surcharges will apply if travel date fall on any events.
- We reserved the right to alter, amend, delete or to add to the conditions or withdraw the package at any time without prior notice.
- Other terms and conditions apply.