Your destination, your way
Visit Victoria (Ground Only)
Go Beyond Melbourne and discover four extraordinary regions within easy reach. The Great Ocean Road is an Australian National Heritage listed 240-kilometre stretch of road along the south-eastern coast of Australia between the Victorian cities of Torquay and Allansford. Float over explore the Barossa Valley. There are many famous wineries to visit including, Yalumba, Orlando and Penfolds, as well as many boutique wineries to discover.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ground only.
- Prices quoted are based on Australia Dollar (AUD); payment in Ringgit Malaysia subject to prevailing currency exchange rate upon booking.
- Prices quoted are based on minimum of 2 adult travelling and per person basis.
- Peak season or special event surcharge & block out date are subject to change without prior notice.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice and subject to availability at time of reservation.
- We reserved the right to alter, amend, delete or to add to the conditions or withdraw the package at any time without prior notice.
- Others terms and conditions apply.