• Separated from mainland Australia by the 240 kilometres stretch of Bass Strait, Tasmania is a green island of wild, mountainous & beautiful landscapes; friendly, welcoming people; temperate climate; cool-climate wines and food; a spirited history; and a creative arts community all wrapped up in a relaxed lifestyle. Hobart & Wineglass Bay in Freycinet. From Launceston or Devonport, Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park •
Tasmania has several iconic, indulgent and unique places to stay. These will especially appeal to visitors seeking the finest designer accommodation in stunning locations and where boutique Tasmanian wines, the finest local produce and unique experiences are paramount and, as important as the personalised hospitality.
1. Peppers Seaport Launceston from AUD 185
Located just 5 minutes from the city centre and is a short 15-minute drive from Launceston Airport. Free Wi-Fi is included
60 Deluxe Rooms and Suites with balconies
Located in the waterfront of Launceston
2. The Henry Jones Art Hotel from AUD 340
Henry Jones Art Hotel is beside Victoria Dock, offering views of Mount Wellington and Fisherman's Wharf.
56 individually Designed Rooms and Suites
Located close to Tasmanian Museum & Art Gallery
3. Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge from AUD 255
Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge is right on the edge of World Heritage listed Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park.
86 individually Decorated Rooms. Free Wi-Fi
Abundant native wildlife and Dove Lake Circuit Walk
4. Freycinet Lodge, Coles Bay from AUD 396
Situated in a secluded waterfront location within Freycinet National Park, this lodge offers luxurious chalets.
60 beautifully appointed cabins. Free Wi-Fi
A lazy river, outdoor tennis court & a conference center
5. Saffire Freycinet, Coles Bay from AUD 1,940
Saffire provides spacious luxury suites surrounded by untouched woodland overlooking East Coles Bay.
20 Luxurious Suites. Free Wi-Fi
cafes, shops & Freycinet Golf Club within 5-minute drive